How we collect Customer personal information?
When you (user) use our site, We may collect Customer personal information from Customers(users) in a variety of ways, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we Use your information:
- We may use your collected information for better service and support.
- We may use your feedback for better Quality of products.
- We may use to payment process or any payment issues.
- We may share or sell your information to third parties for marketing purpose.
- We may use your email address to send their user information and updates pertaining to their order.
- We may send website promotions, offers, and updates to your emails or(and) mobile numbers.
How we protect your collected information
Your account username, password, transaction information protected. We use industry-standard measures to protect the personal information that is stored in our database.